We are searching for a “Members’ Ambassador”, someone to join Robbie Henshaw, Jack Carty and a number of other local sports people to represent our centre in 2019.
The Ambassador programme has been in place since 2016 and the main aim is to inspire the local and surrounding communities to participate in physical activity and exercise. Athlone RSC Ambassadors are dedicated athletes who are from the locality and are achieving both National and International success. They are doing themselves, their teams, their families and their community proud and we believe as Ambassadors of Athlone RSC they inspire the wider community to believe that anything is achievable and that participation in sport or any form of exercise is beneficial and rewarding.
Athlone RSC are offering members the opportunity to nominate themselves or a fellow member to take on the role of our “Members’ Ambassador”. The ideal candidate may have:
- Achieved a major personal goal through their participation or training here at Athlone RSC
- Overcame a fear, ailment, disability or any barrier to achieve their personal goal
- Inspired and motivated you or others through their achievements
Are you one of those people? Or do you know someone who you think would fit the role of a Members’ Ambassador? Please let us know by either :
- Sending an email marked “Members’ Ambassador” to firstname.lastname@example.org with your nomination and the reasons why you are nominating that person
- Filling in our Nomination form and posting in box marked “Members’ Ambassador” outside the Fitness Studio or in the Comment Boxes located around the centre
We believe that age is no barrier to exercise and we want to welcome nominations for members of all ages. All entries will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Closing date for nominations is Friday January 18th, 2019.