Welcome to our website. Access to and use of this website is provided subject to the Terms & Conditions of Use (this document) which you should read carefully. By accessing this website you hereby accept same. The term “Athlone Regional Sports Centre” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to change these conditions from time to time as we see fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment of these terms. You are advised to re-read this statement on a regular basis. These terms and conditions form part of an agreement between you and us. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance of the full terms and conditions contained herein. Your statutory consumer rights are unaffected.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timelines, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. You may download or print out individual selections of these web pages, only if explicitly used for your own personal information and not to be publicly reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of the website or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited. Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Athlone Regional Sports Centres prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.